Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Death and Demise of a Cystic Zit

Well, I had my first official zit since starting on the Silver/Aloe Protocol back in April.  Before I was on birth control pills I would get horrible cystic acne, especially on my chin, that would get pretty big and painful.  The mounds would get as big as half of a small marble on the surface of my skin and they would hurt so bad.  Even worse, they would last for weeks at a time and no over the counter acne meds would touch them.  Typically the end result is that I'd get so frustrated with there being no end in sight to the zit and break out the rubbing alcohol and a sewing needle and go digging in the zit for the infection.  I'd open the thing up and get out all the infection and then alcohol it to death, leaving a huge scab and a lovely scar.  Fun times!

I still get some clogged pores here and there on my chin, now that I'm off the birth control pills and on my new organic/homeopathic lifestyle, but those have never gotten infected and I've been able to easily extract them using an aethetician's tool.  Clogged pores are pretty normal for us oily skinned girls anyway.  But this one decided to go rogue on me.  I felt it starting to swell with a tiny bit of pain, but not bad.  It came up to a bit of a bump, more like the head of a pin.  I started slathering my chin with Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel immediately.

The zit never got any bigger, and the pain stopped, and then the zit went down to being not visible within 5 days of twice daily application of the gel.  I can still barely feel a bump under the surface of my skin, so I'm still applying the gel.  But that was FAST.

Any doctor will tell you that cystic acne is the most difficult to treat, because the infection is deeper in the skin and it never comes to a head like normal zits.  Instead they just look like giant cysts.  I have tried EVERYTHING on the market to fight these.  The Sovereign Silver must be able to penetrate way down into the skin to get to the infection somehow.  Admittedly I was taking the oral Sovereign Silver as well, to help with the recovery from my cold, and a little bit of sinus crud from the sudden weather change from summer to much cooler weather.  Still, I think it was the First Aid Gel that made the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Dr James is truly a herbalist doctor who cured me of HIV,that I contacted last year February, I was so worried about the virus inside of me,when I went to the hospital and I was tested positive, I took different drugs and injection still I wasn't cured, till I came across someone who sheared a testimony on how she was cured of HIV from doctor James herbal mix,I thought it was a lie,but I picked up  interest and contacted Dr James on his email,( drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) And told him my problem and he asked me some questions and I answered then he said I should not worry that he's going to help me,and cure my HIV.I was so happy.2 days later he sent me the cure through DHL courier service, I started using the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks,as I went for my monthly check up I was tested HIV negative I was so happy and joy overwhelmed for been free from HIV.I'm sharing this testimony because I know how hard it was for me sleeping and thinking everyday about being HIV positive I nearly got myself killed but This great man Dr James restored my health back. I know there are still people out here with HIV  positive or any kind of diseases like  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s,Parkinson's disease,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Cardiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Contact Dr James on his email and get your diseases cured.drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348152855846.

    ReplyDelete