Monday, October 10, 2011

So Far, So Good

According to my period tracker I am about 2 days out, give or take, from starting my period.  So far I haven't had any advance symptoms of PMS.  Considering last month's stellar performance after having been on the Blood Builder and ferrum phos for a month straight, I am expecting nothing major this month either.

Periods without PMS ... I would never have thought it possible.

I am starting to notice some definite effects of the Camu Gold now.  It was subtle at first, so it was hard to pinpoint.  Really I am just feeling more joyful and upbeat, even at work.  Work is especially hard as I am in a very high stress field and around people who are pretty much in panic mode 24/7.  I think the Camu is making a difference there.

No comments:

Post a Comment