Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cleaning Out the Cosmetics Drawer

I'm continuing to make progress day by day.  My digestion has gotten tons better since switching to a topical magnesium supplement and adding digestive enzymes to my regimen.  I got the Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion and it seems to be working pretty well for me.  Plus with all the coconut oil in it my skin is all silky smooth too.  Two birds, one stone.  Love it!

I've also been working my way through all my cosmetics.  I got into some gluten containing foundation or moisturizer and my chin broke out pretty badly.  It's healing up now thanks to a switch to some known gluten free products and the Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel.  That little gel works wonders on zits.  Like I've said before, I have never known of anything that works on cystic acne, and one did try to pop up, but it pulled a Barney Fife and nipped it in the bud.

I feel bad having throw out so much of my old stuff, but it's much better to be safe, since I know I'm reacting to this stuff now.  My first priority was my lip glosses, since they run the risk of getting into my intestinal tract.  Now I've moved on to verifying ingredients and manufacturing for everything. 

On the up side since I'm a lip gloss-aholic, I've been able to buy a bunch of all new lip glosses.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment