Sunday, July 24, 2011

Getting Stronger

We've dropped my prozac dosage down due to the twitchies and I'm doing well at the new dosage.  My doctor wants to follow up with me next week to make sure all is well.  The twitchies have stopped, so that was definitely the culprit.

I'm also seeing more and more signs that my digestive system is getting stronger.  I can eat small amounts of goat cheese now on rare occasions and I can tolerate two meals with raw vegetables a day.  Before now I would have to have one of those meals with cooked vegetables to help me digest the food.  These are small steps, but it's encouraging to see more and more progress as I go along.

I still can't believe I've come this far in just three months, but I have a feeling there is a lot more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment