Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweet 16!

Over the long weekend I got into my first pair of size 16 jeans and a couple of pairs of size 16 pants.  I can’t believe I am actually taking the first steps out of the plus size clothing department.  I actually even tried some tops on, but since my biceps are pretty big from weight lifting I had some issues there.  Then there were some that were very short sleeved, but the arm holes were cut WAY too low.  Do fashion designers not realize that if women don’t want necklines cut down to our navels, we probably don’t want the arm holes cut down to the navel either?

Anyhow, I’m feeling much better now that the little intestinal upset has passed.  It was nice to take some time off over the holiday.  I’m heading up to my period in the next couple of days.  The period from hell I had last month started with major PMS and brain fog several days beforehand and I haven’t seen any signs aside from a little gassiness.  Hopefully that bodes well for me this month.  I started taking my PMS Relief proactively yesterday just to be safe.

My melasmas are really starting to get noticeably lighter.  

My poor boxer has a nasty yeast infection in one of his ears.  I'm out of his normal ear meds (an antibiotic/steroid/anti-fungal combo), so I am putting a bit of Sovereign Silver in them.  He's so miserable wanting me to rub the base of his ears, and when I was rubbing them he maneuvered his ear to try to stick one of my fingers in it.  Gross, but my baby boy definitely knows how to give me a hint.  So I suppose we'll see how Sovereign Silver does for the canine set.  I've already been using the First Aid Gel on his eczema patches with success so hopefully the ears will do well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment