Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Arnica Montana Kind of Day

I'm not sure if the One World Whey is contributing to this or not, but I am so sore from my killer workout yesterday.  My abs hurt, my butt hurts, my legs and chest hurt, and my back hurts.  I haven't been this sore in a long time.  I don't know if it was because the workout was killer, or if the addition of the whey protein just gave more power to put into it.  Either way, I've been popping arnica montana pellets and using arnica gel pretty much everywhere today.

I'm sure my trainer will be the usual sadist that he is tomorrow when he finds out I'm sore.  He says "the best way to deal with soreness is to work it out."  Which of course means that he's going to work everything that's sore even harder tomorrow.  By Friday I may not be able to move!

I had to face a harsh reality of weight loss today - my boobs are shrinking.  I suppose that's a good thing in the grand scheme of things, but it necessitated a trip to the mall to go bra shopping tonight.  So, I've officially dropped a full bra size in the past two months.  It would have been much nicer if those inches had come off my butt, but I'll take what I can get!

Everything else seems to be going well.  I've been able to reduce my usage of the homeopathic allergy meds to twice a day now, so they seem to be clearing up a bit more.  This new immune system is pretty powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment