Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Workout Bliss!

I am kicking some serious booty working out!  Maybe it's the One World Whey or the astaxanthin I started taking last week, but I am seriously on fire lately.  I'm not even breaking a sweat on my cardio and really going at it.  Either way my endurance and stamina is way up.  As the fat is coming off I am starting to see some of the muscle trying to show itself in my biceps.  It's always been there, just hidden by all the flab.  Still, it's kind of nice to say, "hello there little muscle!" now that I can see it. It was so cool to kick my trainer's butt in cardio today.  I beat him by 0.15 of a mile on the stationary bike during our circuit today!

I had a little setback with my digestion over the weekend, but I'm not 100% sure why.  Perhaps I ate something wrong, or it could be that I forgot to soak my sprouts in water with grapefruit seed extract before eating them (bad, bad, bad me!).  It wasn't that terrible, mostly just annoying, but I did get a little sick.  Even still it's not nearly as bad as the day to day drama I used to live with before starting my journey slaying the evil candida monster.

I am still in awe that I've lost 22 whole pounds.  It seems to be going at around a pound or so every week or two, kind of doing its own thing as it feels like it.  Strange though, I'm really starting to trust the wisdom of my body and figuring that it's doing what it needs to do when it needs to do it.  It's such a totally new concept for me, because everything I have done up until now has been about fighting my body.  Fight it on the depression, fight it on the allergies, fight it on the eczema, fight it on the monster zits.  But then look where that got me ... a one way ticket to Sickville.

The rash under one of my arms is trying to flare up a smidge, but I'm slathering the Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel on it and it is keeping it happy.  My ears are acting goofy too, and the eczema and itching have gotten a bit worse.  Fortunately the Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel is coming in handy there too.  I get a Q-Tip and roll it in a huge squirt of the gel and then swirl it around all in the ear canal.  It feels like I'm giving myself a Wet Willie, but it works.  So far I've been doing it twice a day and it seems to help.  The color of the discharge in my ears has changed from yellow to white over the past few days, so apparently it's doing something in there.  I may try a couple of drops of the liquid in there to see if it improves the results if it continues with the itchiness.

I have to remember that these things aren't setbacks, just more layers of the toxic onion trying to peel off.  Believe me with the crap I have put in my body over my lifetime, there are lots of toxic layers.  But they'll come when my body is ready to release them, I am confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment