Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday, June 7 - The Discovery of Italian Kale

So far the GTF Chromium switch is going well this time.  I haven't noticed any difference between taking the 300 mcg of the whole food stuff vs. the 500 mcg of the Chromax form.  The only thing is remembering to take it, LOL!

I'm starting to feel a little PMS coming on - bloating, a little tiredness and some intestinal discomfort.  It's not too bad though.  I started up with my King Bio PMS Relief again and it seems to be helping.  Today I stopped by the farmer's market and got some Italian kale.  It's a little different than the curly kale I've been eating, perhaps a little sweeter.  Since my tummy is a little goofy with the PMS I sauteed it in a little ghee and put some hemp seeds on it.  I wasn't sure it was going to tolerate raw stuff tonight like I usually eat. 

I guess it's all part of this whole process I'm in of learning to listen to and work with my body, instead of fighting it like I used to.  Speaking of listening to my body, I checked with Robert Scott Bell about my kale cravings.  I really think those are indicative of my liver needing help cleansing.  My body is a lot smarter than I have ever given it credit for and those cravings have to be a sign of something my body needs.  Kale is a pretty potent detoxifier for the liver.  He suggested a few things to help support my liver as it continues through this process of detoxifying.  There's no doubt I've got loads of garbage stored up in my body and the liver has got to out process it all from my body.  It's somehow comforting that these lines of communication seem to be opening up so that my body is starting to tell me what it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment