Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Meat Goes On

I guess I am still in the process of rebuilding from period from hell.  The meat cravings are still going on, just not quite as bad.  I brought hemp seeds and leafy greens for lunch the past two days, but have still found myself running out at lunch for meat.  Yesterday was salmon, today chicken.

Actually today I was really craving sushi but I talked myself out of it because of the white rice.  I used to eat sushi all the time but with the white rice being higher glycemic and thus more likely to feed the candida monster I have relegated that to the status of very occasional treat.  But a girl's gotta have sushi every now and then, candida or not.

With the period from hell I almost forgot to update on my toe.  By Saturday it was COMPLETELY HEALED!!!!  I mean, it looked like nothing ever happened, aside from one little spot where I had to trim off some dead skin.  Is that crazy or what?  Go Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel!

The kale cravings seem to be dying off a bit now that I've been on the King Bio Liver Detox formula for a while.  I'm still eating it, but I think that the whole kale obsession was my liver.  I cut down on my homeopathic sinus and allergy meds to twice a day from three times a day as an experiment.  So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment