Sunday, June 19, 2011

Two Short Months - A Whole Freaking World of Difference!

Wow, tomorrow will be the two month anniversary of the day I started my journey with the silver-aloe protocol and Body Ecology Diet that Robert Scott Bell suggested to me.  It's strange because it still seems like yesterday and almost a lifetime ago at the same time.  Just this morning I hit 22 pounds lost.  That's 22 pounds in two months!  And not on the 800-900 calorie powder and water diet I was on.  So I started this journey at 215 pounds and I'm now at 193.  That's only 13 pounds away from my goal of 180.  Once I'm there I'll re-evaluate and see how much more I want/need to lose.

My melasma (hyperpigmenation) spots on my face appear to be slowly fading on their own as well over the past week or so.  Yay! Interestingly my complexion overall seems to be getting more and more radiant, so much so that I'm wearing less and less makeup.  The girl I see when I look in the mirror is looking more and more like the girl I was 5-10 years ago.

On a funnier note, my boxer is now addicted to coconut oil.  I read an article on Natural News from Dr. Carolyn Dean that suggested putting coconut oil onto rashes for pets, and I started putting it on him.  He gets horrible rashes where his back legs join up to the rest of his body.  He now points to the coconut oil jar with his nose when he wants some, and loves to lick it off my hands after I put it on his rashes.  It's pretty funny, and his rashes do seem to be improving.  So now when I take my daily dose of coconut oil, he has to have some too.

For another fun adventure, my sun lamp that I use to get up in the mornings died last week.  With my delayed phase sleep disorder normally this would have been a big problem, but I'm not having trouble getting up in the mornings even without it.  My sleep cycle seems to be completely normalized now, where it never has been before.  Now I'm still going to get an electrician to try to fix it, because I'm used to using it, but it's nice to know I don't have to have it.

So let's review the progress I've made in two short months aside from the hugely fantastic freaking awesome 22 pounds I've lost.  I was only expecting an improvement in my allergies, certainly not all of this.  Eyelid eczema - gone.  Bad rash under my armpits - gone.  Weird occasional skin eruptions on my legs - gone.  Monster zits from hell - gone, even after going off the birth control pills that were keeping them under control. Rosacea and redness - gone.  Depression and mood - significantly improved.  Allergies and sinuses - significantly improved and only taking homeopathic medicines now, with occasional sinus headaches still occurring.  Energy level - way up.  Stress level -way down and handling stress so much better.  Intestines being a complete drama queen - so much better, still an occasional spell, mostly because I'm still discovering the foods that trigger it to act up.  Delayed phase sleep disorder - normalized.

Gee, that's a whole lot of stuff for two months.  I have known instinctively that something has been wrong with me for several years now and have gone to doctor after doctor looking for a diagnosis.  And to think none of them were able to offer any help, or even acknowledge that anything was truly wrong.  I think as far as they were concerned this was all in my head.  There's a few I would like to go back and show them the "all in my head" 22 pounds that just fell off my rump.

2 comments:

  1. Titanium Rod's Best Steaks in 2021 - TITONIA'S TOTO
    TOTO - TOTO's powerbook g4 titanium - Titanium Rod's ceramic vs titanium Best Steaks in ford focus titanium hatchback 2021 - titanium bars TITONIA'S TOTO. TOTO titanium sheet metal Steaks & Seafood Salsa - TOTO TOTO Toto - TOTO TOTO Salsa - TOTO.

    ReplyDelete