Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday, June 1

I have a little bit of a sinus headache today, but not too bad. I could feel it coming on last night. Taking some Headache Relief and extra Sinusalia along with plenty of SinuOrega spray. I guess there's more draining going on, and I can feel it coming down the back of my throat.

I'm retrying the switch to the GTF Chromium now that I'm out of PMSville and I've used up all my old stuff. We'll see how it goes, and if I need more than the 300mcg a day since I was taking 500mcg a day of picolinate/histidinate. I set alarms on my smartphone so I'll remember to take it and put a bunch of the pills in my purse so I will have them.

Today is payday, so I'm going to get some of the Dr. Ohhira's probiotics. I've heard lots of good things about them on the Robert Scott Bell show as well as elsewhere, so I think that may be a good switch from the New Chapter ones, especially since they don't require refrigeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment