Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Period from Hell

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been feeling under the weather thanks to the period from hell.  This was the first "real" period after stopping my birth control pills in addition to the fact that my liver seems to be in epic detox mode.  Between all the kale and green stuff in my morning smoothie, plus the addition of the Liver Detox formula from King Bio, I am sure my liver had something to do with all the craziness.  I started the liver detox formula after I suspected that the kale cravings are liver related since kale is supposed to be very potent for liver detoxification.  Robert Scott Bell suggested using the King Bio formula.

Now on to the not fun stuff.  On Wednesday I could feel a little PMS coming on so I started taking the King Bio PMS Relief.  Thursday was flat out nuts.  I started having ravenous meat cravings and actually had to leave work at lunch to get some meat because my broccoli and hempseed was not cutting it.  By the afternoon I could not remember any usernames and passwords at work, which was actually quite funny.

Friday I finally started and had a really heavy flow for a first day.  I was pretty crampy and nauseated as well, moreso than usual.  Still it wasn't too bad and the PMS Relief took care of most of it.  By Saturday the flow was horrible and my sanitary protection was wholly inadequate to deal with it.  It was bad enough that I was actually scared that something was wrong.  I hated to bug him, but I contacted Robert and assured me that this was ok and likely just the result of detoxifying and gave me some remedy suggestions to help.

By Monday it had all but stopped, and I rarely finish that quickly.  Oddly I feel strangely more balanced and almost lighter now today, so I really think my body was just trying to use the cycle to force some toxins and other stuff out as hard and fast as possible.

The switch to the whole food GTF Chromium still seems to be going well.  I can't really tell any difference in how I feel on the new stuff versus the Chromax, but that's a good sign I think, considering I was on 500 mcg of the Chromax and I'm only on 300 mcg of the GTF Chromium.  So far so good. 

Getting used to my new body with a mid of its own is a whole new concept for me.  It is a lot smarter than I ever gave it credit for.  My whole system seems to be flushing itself out as hard as it can.  Speaking of flushing out, I can't wait until payday tomorrow.  I am in dire need of some new not plus size pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment