Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 6

Down 15 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that I'm excited or anything. And I'm eating normal quantities of food, not my 900 calorie doctor prescribed/supervised diet. Mostly eating organic meats, seeds/nuts, and veggies/sprouts. The only dairy I'm throwing in is the kefir and yogurt (all organic). I did find some crackers made from flax seeds and quinoa (totally gluten free, non-gmo, organic) and I am eating a few in small quantities. Working on quinoa too, but haven't quite gotten the hang of cooking it from a taste/recipe perspective. I need to play with it more since I know it's good for me. Found some organic roasted red pepper/sundried tomato sauce/dip sort of thing that doesn't have anything bad in it. I'm putting it on everything! I love spicy food and this has some real kick to it.

Thumb is way better today. It still is a little cranky if I go nuts typing on my cell phone but other than that it's happy. Loving the arnica. I'm really starting to enjoy the kefir every morning.

Scalp is feeling better today. I switched a few days ago from my Head and Shoulders intensive with the selenium sulfide in it to a sulfate free shampoo, so I was honestly expecting a little flare up. I'm just going to let my body handle it with the help of the silver gel like I did with my eyelids. Before the selenium sulfide was the only thing that would keep it in check but I'm going to have to start trusting my body to be smart enough to handle it as long as I give it the proper support.

Sinuses were trying to flare up a bit, I can tell when the accupressure points start getting a smidge sore it's coming. It's funny cause every time it does a couple of squirts of the Sovereign Silver nasal spray in each nostril stops it. I'm just going to keep using it as a preventive on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment