Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday, May 8

Hello, my name is the Candida Slayer, and I am a poopaholic. I am pooping in the mornings, after every meal, and then probably then some more. I have never pooped this much in my life. Even better, it's all still perfectly solid now.

I had a bit of sinus headache yesterday morning, but nowhere near as bad as my usual sinus headache. I took an extra dose of oral silver and Oreganol and kept my silver nasal spray going in every two hours. I also worked my accupressure points pretty heavily. Sure enough it cleared up in about 6 hours. The pressure points are still a teensy bit sore today, but no headache.

I'm still putting silver gel on my eyelids. The left one hasn't quite completely cleared yet, so I'm hitting both of them until it's gone for a while. I wish I had known about this stuff before I went on the ProTopic. The silver gel doesn't quite have the moisturizing I need, and the shea butter/argan salve doesn't deal with the inflammation and swelling, but put together they are doing a bang up job.

No comments:

Post a Comment