Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday, May 23

I had a pretty bad sinus headache on Saturday, but it finally let up. The headaches are still not as painful as they used to be. I found a couple of new things to help me. The New Chapters Sinus Take Care seems to be helping manage the symptoms. I also found the Sinusalia by Boiron for acute sinus pain. It has Belladonna, Sanguinaria canadensis, and Spigelia anthelmia. It seemed to knock out the headache but it took two doses.

The scabby feel is gone from the sinuses. I'm still keeping the silver and stuff going in, and will keep it up as long as it takes. Considering I've probably had a long standing sinus infection since I was 4, it may take a while to kill this bad boy. Even then it's still not as bad now as it used to be, and that is with no drugs. Today I don't have a headache, but there's a little bit of congestion. Snorted some SinuOrega and it seemed to clear it out. Accupressure points are less sore. Still doing the Sinus Relief and Allergy stuff for the Southeast from King Bio too.

No comments:

Post a Comment