Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday, May 14

Down another pound. Goodbye number 16! No more eyelid twitchies today, but I woke up with a sinus headache. Still not as bad as they used to be. Took a few extra doses of Sinus Relief and upped my oral Sovereign Silver to a tbsp 3x/day. For some reason the oral silver seems to help a lot. After my second dose of the day my headache went away. I wonder if perhaps the infection in my sinuses hasn't cleared up completely, and I've still got the ear gunk (starting to smell a little yeasty again). Intestines are still happy as a clam though. I didn't have a single headache other than day 2 during the silver/aloe protocol. The nasal spray silver helps, but it doesn't seem to really get to everything like the oral silver does. I'm going to keep up the 3x/day oral silver for a couple of weeks as if I was on antibiotics with a sinus infection, maybe longer if I think I need it. I've had chronic sinusitis since I was a little kid that antibiotics have never completely knocked out, so it may just take a while to get it finished off, even after the silver/aloe protocol.

Even with the headache I bounded out of bed this morning and trimmed a huge severely overgrown hedge (more like a jungle really) and hauled a bunch of heavy crap around the backyard. My arms are kind of shaky now afterward. My energy level is still up pretty good. Cramps are under control with the King Bio PMS Relief. Geez I seriously love that stuff. Mom and I are trying to get our back porch set up so we can do some container gardening. With me going organic, I want to get some cherry tomato plants and some herbs to go with my sprouts and Mom wants some other stuff to grow. Some strawberries would be awesome too. It should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment