Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday, May 5

Great workout this morning. I am still having great energy even when getting up at 6 in the morning to work out. Before I was all blah/blech for my morning workouts. My smoothie was better this morning. Put a full cup of kefir in it with only 1/2 cup of almond milk and I actually liked it better and it was more filling. Pooping like clockwork at about 8 AM every morning and often throughout the day. Obviously my little gut is a happy camper now.

My watch is seriously loose and I'm going to have to get a link taken out of it. I've lost so much weight it's just flopping around on my wrist. Took a teaspoon of Sovereign Silver straight last night. I'm going to start taking a teaspoon a day like the box recommends as a preventive and to keep up the happy body.

I have had sprouts the past three days and I really like them. I broke down and ordered my own sprouter and some sprouting seed yesterday. I am eating them with the Bragg vinagrette made from apple cider vinegar. Yummy, except for the sprout burps. Soured sprout burp smell is not so charming. So far I like broccoli sprouts, clover sprouts, and radish sprouts.

Strained something at the base of my thumb. What kind of nitwit strains a thumb? Apparently me. Had arnica gel on me but had never used it and it had a vial of arnica pellets in it. I massaged the gel in and figured what the heck. Popped 5 of them like the instructions said. In about 45 minutes or so most of the throbbing stopped. Yay! I had no idea a silly thumb could hurt so much.

Mom and Dad were super sick today with the fun stuff coming out both ends. I am totally fine:) Yay new immune system! Had a little eczema creep back at the hairline on my temples. Slathered silver gel on it. Eyelids appear completely normal this evening. Noticed my face is depuffing around the jawline too.

No comments:

Post a Comment