Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday, May 26

My sinuses have been pretty bad (still not as bad as before the silver/aloe protocol), so I contacted Robert Scott Bell to see if he had any suggestions. He suggested Kali bic, sticta, allium cepa, and phosphorus. I was able to find all but the sticta and it really has helped. The headache gone, and I'm draining stuff out pretty heavily today. I'm still a little tired, but I stayed up til 11 to watch In Plain Sight. Love that show, but my body really wants to be in bed at 10 PM. Very strange considering my former delayed phase sleep disorder. Ready for bed at 10 is a whole new concept for me. So at this point here is my regimen:

King Bio Sinus Relief - 3x/day
King Bio Regional Allergies Southern U.S. - 3x/day
Sinusalia - 5 pellets 3x/day
Kali bic - 5 pellets 3x/day
allium cepa - 5 pellets 3x/day
phosphorus - 5 pellets 3x/day
Sovereign Silver oral - 1 tsp. 3x/day
Sovereign Silver nasal spray - 2 squirts each nostril 3x/day
SinuOrega nasal spray - as needed
Oreganol - 3 drops 3x/day
1 tbsp coconut oil - 1x/day (plus what I cook with)

I'm having a little reflux today, not sure why. Maybe it's just all the drainage. I'm glad Robert thinks this is just more junk draining out of my system, that's what I was hoping this was.

I've been having major kale cravings since I had some in a salad I got at EarthFare. So I read up on it and apparently it is pretty potent for detoxification of the body. I bet that's why my body is wanting it so much. So are broccoli sprouts, which probably explains why I'm craving them too. I'm obsessed with kale now though, I think about it all the time. I had some last night cooked in scrambled eggs with sweet cherry tomatoes. I couldn't really call it an omelet, because I'm trying to stick to the Body Ecology 80/20 rule about non-starchy veggies and protein and you can't get enough eggs to make it an omelet and still have the 80% veggies in it. Added some garlic, himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper and it was pretty freaking awesome. I cooked it in coconut oil too (my first time cooking with it) and it definitely added to the taste. Most of the time I eat it raw.

My eyelid eczema is completely gone now. I still put some of the shea/argan salve on it for moisture, but I'm not putting the silver on it any more and it shows no signs of coming back.

Interestingly my body odor has changed too. It's not as strong, and the natural deodorant that I'm using (Tom's of Maine aluminum free), I had to reapply over and over to hold me through the day, and now just putting it on in the morning is good enough (unless I'm doing physical, sweaty labor or something). The aluminum stuff could keep it well under control but I stopped because of the toxic effects of the aluminum. So the silver/aloe protocol has solved yet another stinky problem. Armpits are still happy. There's a little redness at the front of them, but not like they used to be. I think it's just chafing, and a little silver and/or moisturizer seems to make them happy. It never bothers me though. The rash I had before had me scratching myself like a chimpanzee.

The poison ivy spots are finally dying down, and the swollen spots are flat against my skin and drying up. I'm keeping the arnica gel and some moisturizer on them, but they're not itching me to death any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment