Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday, May 28

My sinuses cut loose last night. My contacts were acting squirrely all day yesterday because my eyes were dry, and I suppose that's why. I had stuff running out of my nose and down the back of my throat. I used some SinuOrega to flush out my sinuses and took a tub bath with a few drops of eucalyptus oil to help steam out my sinuses. It seemed to help. I went to bed early and got up with a bunch of dried crud to blow out of my nose, but otherwise not sick. The stuff coming out is all white or clear, not yellow or green that would indicate an infection. I'm moving stuff through today with accupressure.

I have also noticed over the last few days that my posture has changed. Normally I have been a bit swaybacked, but now my pelvis seems to be tilting backwards more, with the butt tucked under. I'm guessing that's a combination of the weight loss and the loss of stomach bloating from the candida. My lower back is staying much more relaxed now. The change has been so much that I've had to completely change the configuration of my car seat. My back has been popping a lot, so I guess that's just my spine adjusting itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment